Hope City Youth Winter Retreat 2018
This winter Hope City Youth is heading to Livingston, Texas for an unforgettable weekend! If you are in Junior High or High School, then the Winter Retreat is the perfect place for you to grow in your relationship with God, connect with others your age, and have a lot of fun. You don't want to miss this!
Friday, February 16th
- 4:30 PM | Check-in Opens
- 5:30 PM | Buses leave from Memorial High School
Sunday, February 18th
- 1:00 PM | Arrive back at Memorial High School in time for the 1:00pm service.
WHAT TO BRING
- Linens (or sleeping bag) and towel
- Clothing for two nights and one day (warm clothes; clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty)
- Medication in marked bottles with instructions (Drop off at check in)
Will transportation be provided?
- Yes, all students will be required to take the transportation provided to and from the church.
Do you offer financial assistance?
- We never want finances to be the reason a student can’t come to Winter Retreat. We handle all Financial Assistance on a case-by-case basis. Please email email@example.com to receive the form.
Do I need to bring snacks?
- Though your retreat cost covers some snacks and all meals, you are welcome to bring your own snacks to keep in your bag if needed.
Can I bring friends?
- Yes! Bring all of your friends! Spaces are limited, so make sure you sign up fast.
How many leaders/chaperones will be attending the retreat?
- It is our goal to have one pre-trained leader for every ten students that attend our retreats. In addition, we will have at least two Hope City staff members that will be on site for the duration of the retreat.
If I have special medication that I need to take throughout the day, what do I do with it?
- If you have special medication that needs to be taken throughout the day and you need assistance with that medication, please submit it to our leaders at registration on Friday, February 16th, with your name and dosage information clearly marked in original bottle inside of a Ziploc bag. Our staff will help take care of you throughout the weekend.
Can my students bring electronics? (Cell phones, laptops, gaming devices, etc)
- We ask that students do not bring any electronic devices to the retreat. This is a great opportunity to get away from any distractions and focus on your relationship with God. Our staff will provide you with a list of emergency contact phone numbers if you need to get in touch with your student.
Where will I be staying?
- We will be staying at the (very secure) Camp Cho-Yeh – our students will stay in separate girl and guy cabins with leaders.
What is the registration deadline?
- The deadline to register is January 25th. This is 3 weeks before we go on the retreat.
Can I meet you at the retreat center?
- We ask that all students take part in our transportation, but if you have an issue that will cause you to arrive late or leave early, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.
If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks!
- T-Shirt : $0